Arara Pintada is committed to protect and respect your privacy. In this policy, “we” and “our” means Arara Pintada. This page aims to inform you of our policies regarding how we use your personal data when you use www.ararapintada.com.
By visiting our website you agree to our use of your personal information as set out here. The information we collect may include:
* data shared when you contact us, for example leaving a comment or emailing us
* IP Address
* Device Type
* Location Data
* How you use the website
We use the following cookies:
– Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
– Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you.
– Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our content more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
– Social Media Sharing Buttons. We do use sharing buttons in order to make it easier for you to share our content. These are third-party cookies which are placed on your device when you visit our website. This process does not involve us collecting or storing any of your personal information ourselves. Keep reading to find the policies of the respective social networks.
We use Google Analytics as our primary application for tracking website visits and interactions to data to help improve the way we deliver online content to visitors.The cookies collect information in an anonymous form and you can find more information in the following link: Google Analytics privacy & security policy.
In order to post a comment, visitors are required to provide their email address and name (or pseudonym). Users’ email addresses will never be shared or sold to any third party unless required by law. While every effort is made to protect users’ personal information, we cannot be held liable for any fraudulent access by an unauthorised third party. Visitors remain solely responsible for the content of their messages and we reserve the right to delete any message at our discretion.
Our Service contains links to our social media accounts.